Interactive Petrophysics v3.6
This info is about Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 from your PCSenergy Software Limited
. Open here
for more details on Senergy Software Limited. More information about the program Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 can be found at http://www.senergyworld.com/ip
. Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\IntPetro36 folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IntPetro36\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. IntPetro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 691.42 KB (708016 bytes) on disk.
Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.90 MB (12477713
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cylsemb.exe (118.50 KB)
- ExamDiff.exe (444.43 KB)
- GetIPUpdate.exe (42.42 KB)
- IntPetro.exe (691.42 KB)
- Ip64Helper.exe (521.92 KB)
- Meet The Team.exe (2.41 MB)
- MontageBuilder.exe (286.42 KB)
- PLINK.EXE (256.00 KB)
- putty-0.58-installer.exe (1.22 MB)
- PUTTY.EXE (412.00 KB)
- RegAnalC.exe (536.00 KB)
- SlbDataInterface.exe (48.00 KB)
- SpoolCleanUp.exe (20.42 KB)
- unins000.exe (685.92 KB)
- DeepZoomImageViewer.exe (1.18 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (468.20 KB)
- IP Licence Server v3.6.exe (2.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.2010.102
of Interactive Petrophysics v3.6.
Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 is a program by the software company Senergy Software Limited. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Interactive Petrophysics v3.6". If it exists on your system the Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 program will be found very quickly. After you click Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Interactive Petrophysics v3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Interactive Petrophysics v3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.senergyworld.com/ip
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IntPetro36\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v3.6.
8. After uninstalling Interactive Petrophysics v3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 by Senergy Software Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 by Senergy Software Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Interactive Petrophysics v3.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 11:44:26.103