This info is about Interaction Client for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Interaction Client from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be read here
. Usually the Interaction Client application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Interaction Client is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Interaction Client". SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Interaction Client. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This data is about Interaction Client version 1.0
Interaction Client is a program released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Interaction Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Interaction Client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Interaction Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Interaction Client". The Interaction Client app will be found very quickly. When you click Interaction Client in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Interaction Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Interaction Client.
8. After uninstalling Interaction Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Interaction Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Interaction Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Interaction Client by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Interaction Client by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Interaction Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:38:47.603