This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall InteliMonitor 3.0.3 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall InteliMonitor 3.0.3 from your computerComAp a.s.
. More info about ComAp a.s. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.comap.cz/
if you want to read more on InteliMonitor 3.0.3 on ComAp a.s.'s web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\InteliMonitor directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for InteliMonitor 3.0.3 is C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\InteliMonitor\unins000.exe. InteliMonitor 3.0.3's primary file takes about 7.34 MB (7696384 bytes) and is called InteliMonitor.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in InteliMonitor 3.0.3. They take 16.56 MB (17368285
bytes) on disk.
- InteliMonitor.exe (7.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- InteliMonitor.exe (7.18 MB)
This info is about InteliMonitor 3.0.3 version 3.0.3
InteliMonitor 3.0.3 is a program offered by the software company ComAp a.s.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove InteliMonitor 3.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase InteliMonitor 3.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find InteliMonitor 3.0.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "InteliMonitor 3.0.3". If it exists on your system the InteliMonitor 3.0.3 app will be found automatically. When you click InteliMonitor 3.0.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding InteliMonitor 3.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for InteliMonitor 3.0.3:
- The software company is: http://www.comap.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\InteliMonitor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall InteliMonitor 3.0.3.
8. After uninstalling InteliMonitor 3.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of InteliMonitor 3.0.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling InteliMonitor 3.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove InteliMonitor 3.0.3 by ComAp a.s. from your PC, nor are we saying that InteliMonitor 3.0.3 by ComAp a.s. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove InteliMonitor 3.0.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 10:14:17.450