Intel USB 3.0 Controller
This page is about Intel USB 3.0 Controller for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Intel USB 3.0 Controller from your PCIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Intel USB 3.0 Controller by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. iusb3mon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 284.77 KB (291608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel USB 3.0 Controller. They take 1.36 MB (1425224
bytes) on disk.
- iusb3mon.exe (284.77 KB)
- Setup.exe (926.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (180.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Intel USB 3.0 Controller.
Intel USB 3.0 Controller is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Intel USB 3.0 Controller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Intel USB 3.0 Controller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel USB 3.0 Controller or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel USB 3.0 Controller". If it is installed on your PC the Intel USB 3.0 Controller application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel USB 3.0 Controller in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel USB 3.0 Controller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel USB 3.0 Controller.
8. After removing Intel USB 3.0 Controller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel USB 3.0 Controller that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel USB 3.0 Controller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel USB 3.0 Controller by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel USB 3.0 Controller by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel USB 3.0 Controller in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 05:18:43.873