Intel(R) Wireless Display
This page is about Intel(R) Wireless Display for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. Intel(R) Wireless Display is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Intel WiDi directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. A way to uninstall Intel(R) Wireless Display from your system
Intel(R) Wireless Display contains of the executables below. They take 1.49 MB (1560000
bytes) on disk.
- serviceManagerIWD.exe (788.84 KB)
- WiDiApp.exe (579.73 KB)
- iwdaud_helper.exe (43.23 KB)
- CertMgr.exe (77.91 KB)
- UoIPInstallerUtility.exe (33.73 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Wireless Display we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Intel(R) Wireless Display is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Wireless Display from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Wireless Display or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Wireless Display". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Wireless Display application will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) Wireless Display in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Wireless Display, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Wireless Display.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Wireless Display, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Wireless Display which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Wireless Display using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130