Intel(R) TV Wizard
Intel(R) TV Wizard is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) TV Wizard from your systemIntel Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Intel(R) TV Wizard is C:\Windows\system32\TVWizudlg.exe -uninstall. Intel(R) TV Wizard's primary file takes about 2.64 MB (2768896 bytes) and is named TVWizard.exe.
The following executables are contained in Intel(R) TV Wizard. They occupy 6.07 MB (6364184
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (926.52 KB)
- TVWizard.exe (2.64 MB)
- TvWizard2ft.exe (2.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Intel(R) TV Wizard.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) TV Wizard.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Intel(R) TV Wizard is a program released by Intel Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Intel(R) TV Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) TV Wizard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) TV Wizard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) TV Wizard". The Intel(R) TV Wizard program will be found very quickly. When you click Intel(R) TV Wizard in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) TV Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) TV Wizard.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) TV Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) TV Wizard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) TV Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) TV Wizard by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) TV Wizard by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) TV Wizard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:17:18.170