Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology from your systemIntel Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Intel Corporation. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named IAStorUI.exe and it has a size of 561.02 KB (574488 bytes).
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology. They occupy about 2.72 MB (2854544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (13.02 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (870.02 KB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (276.52 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (561.02 KB)
- ITMService.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (902.52 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.02 KB)
This web page is about Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology version 10.0.0.1046
alone. For other Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:56:59.340