Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology
Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology from your systemIntel Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\irstrt folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\irstrt\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 188.34 KB (192856 bytes) on disk and is titled irstrtsv.exe.
Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.26 MB (1320624
bytes) on disk.
- irstrtsv.exe (188.34 KB)
- Setup.exe (928.00 KB)
- Drv64.exe (173.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology application will be found automatically. When you select Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology.
8. After removing Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Rapid Start Technology in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:11:16.717