Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The application's main executable file is labeled Setup.exe and it has a size of 994.52 KB (1018392 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is comprised of the following executables which take 994.52 KB (1018392
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1684
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:40:36.357