Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 149.46 KB (153048 bytes) on disk and is named Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1151920
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (975.46 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.46 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3379
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:26:12.170