Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it takes around 180.31 KB (184640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.18 MB (1240192
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- Drv64.exe (180.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 126.96.36.19949
alone. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. When you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:24:42.393