Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk and is named Drv64.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.10 MB (1151968
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (975.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3412
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:13:09.330