Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Further information on Intel Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's option during install. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 149.46 KB (153048 bytes) on disk and is titled Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1147824
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.46 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3621
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:31:19.963