Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page details on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on Intel Corporation. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk and is named Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is composed of the following executables which take 1.10 MB (1151968
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (975.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3383
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:43:41.277