Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Intel Corporation. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 181.48 KB (185840 bytes) on disk and is named Drv64.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.16 MB (1213920
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1,003.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (181.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 22.214.171.12493
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:35:53.680