Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Further information on Intel Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it takes about 181.48 KB (185840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.22 MB (1275360
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.48 KB)
This data is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 18.104.22.16840
alone. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:35:06.773