Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes about 1,019.98 KB (1044464 bytes) and is called Setup.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1,019.98 KB (1044464
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20606
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:20:54.147