Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Drv64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 149.46 KB (153048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.10 MB (1148336
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.96 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.46 KB)
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3740
only. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. When you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:19:12.333