Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). Intel(R) Processor Graphics's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file is named Drv64.exe and its approximative size is 151.10 KB (154728 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1151696
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (973.60 KB)
- Drv64.exe (151.10 KB)
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3910
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:25:58.073