Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main file takes around 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) and is called Drv64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take 1.09 MB (1147872
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 10.18.10.3304
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:03:32.180