Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The program's main executable file has a size of 175.27 KB (179480 bytes) on disk and is titled Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.15 MB (1206320
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1,002.77 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 188.8.131.525
only. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program marketed by Intel Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:05:27.900