Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below details on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The program's main executable file is labeled Drv64.exe and it has a size of 181.48 KB (185840 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.22 MB (1275360
bytes) on disk:
- Setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1163
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application offered by Intel Corporation. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. When you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:14:35.070