Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). Intel(R) Processor Graphics's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1,015.39 KB (1039760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1,015.39 KB (1039760
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 22.214.171.1247
only. For other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:39:10.383