Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Further information on Intel Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. The application's main executable file is labeled Drv64.exe and its approximative size is 180.31 KB (184640 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.19 MB (1252480
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.02 MB)
- Drv64.exe (180.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5278
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:38:03.990