Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it occupies circa 181.48 KB (185840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1275360
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.04 MB)
- Drv64.exe (181.48 KB)
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 22.214.171.12417
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:54:17.470