Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be read here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 175.02 KB (179224 bytes) on disk and is called Drv64.exe.
The executables below are part of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy about 1.15 MB (1205808
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1,002.52 KB)
- Drv64.exe (175.02 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 126.96.36.1992
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. When you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:15.513