Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, regulated by the user's choice. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main file takes about 161.92 KB (165808 bytes) and its name is Drv64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take 1.12 MB (1174352
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (984.91 KB)
- Drv64.exe (161.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 126.96.36.19967
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:56:23.367