Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during install. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main file takes around 149.46 KB (153048 bytes) and is named Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1147824
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.46 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 18.104.22.16824
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:38:22.567