Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be found here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes around 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) and is called Drv64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take 1.10 MB (1151968
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (975.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3374
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. For more Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 14:25:14.487