Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Further information on Intel Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary file takes about 154.00 KB (157696 bytes) and is called Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 1.11 MB (1165312
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (984.00 KB)
- Drv64.exe (154.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 18.104.22.16865
only. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 13:33:50.360