Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information on Intel Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more information about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. Usually the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file occupies 139.47 KB (142816 bytes) on disk and is labeled DrvInst.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.29 MB (27568104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (753.97 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.80 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (139.47 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (808.00 KB)
- iSCTAgent.exe (193.48 KB)
- iSCTOutlookUpdater.exe (27.48 KB)
- ISCTVersionChecker.exe (39.98 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- KbmsInstaller.exe (18.00 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.86 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (616.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (605.73 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.43 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (278.23 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (5.06 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.50 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.06.2000.0671
of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:33:45.770