Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be found here
. You can read more about related to Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1122552 bytes) on disk and is labeled PROSetCL.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.49 MB (31975536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PROSetCL.exe (1.07 MB)
- HeciServer.exe (730.00 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (808.96 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (15.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (280.85 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (654.35 KB)
- ncs2prov.exe (166.21 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (611.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
- AppSrv.exe (956.50 KB)
- DMAgent.exe (502.00 KB)
- WiMAXCU.exe (1.55 MB)
- BPRGInst.exe (613.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.01.6000.0601
of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:34:33.430