Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 730.00 KB (747520 bytes) on disk and is labeled HeciServer.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They take about 24.99 MB (26202760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (730.00 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (808.96 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.86 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (617.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (606.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.55 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (278.23 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (5.06 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.64 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.00.3000.1542
of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:16:46.397