Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Intel Corporation. More details about the application Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver can be found at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main file takes about 808.00 KB (827392 bytes) and is named SocketHeciServer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They occupy 24.28 MB (25454256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SocketHeciServer.exe (808.00 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.86 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (617.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (606.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.55 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (278.23 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (5.06 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.64 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.00.1000.1423
of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program marketed by Intel Corporation. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:21:29.400