Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. More data about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more information about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. Usually the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 139.47 KB (142816 bytes) on disk and is called DrvInst.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They occupy 26.92 MB (28232832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BTHSAmpPalService.exe (753.97 KB)
- BTHSSecurityMgr.exe (132.80 KB)
- DrvInst.exe (139.47 KB)
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (15.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (280.85 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (654.35 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.52 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (609.73 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (607.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.34 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (266.73 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (4.96 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.22 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 16.00.4000.0251
only. For other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found very quickly. After you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 08:15:48.360