Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Intel Corporation. Please follow http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
if you want to read more on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's web page. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, subject to the user's choice. HeciServer.exe is the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main executable file and it takes close to 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. They take 24.97 MB (26182792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.86 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (617.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (606.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.55 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (278.23 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (5.06 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.64 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.00.3000.1574
of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:03:26.030