Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more information about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's primary file takes around 716.50 KB (733696 bytes) and its name is HeciServer.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 10.71 MB (11228384
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (716.50 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (802.96 KB)
- setupiexpdev64.exe (64.00 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (14.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (15.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.07 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (280.85 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (654.35 KB)
- iSCTAgent.exe (193.48 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- KbmsInstaller.exe (18.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.05.3000.0599
of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:41:51.353