Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
You can find below details on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Intel Corporation. You can read more about on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Intel directory (same installation drive as Windows). Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main file takes about 730.00 KB (747520 bytes) and is called HeciServer.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.99 MB (26202760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HeciServer.exe (730.00 KB)
- SocketHeciServer.exe (808.96 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (2.86 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (617.23 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (606.23 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.55 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (278.23 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (5.06 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.64 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This web page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 17.00.2000.1517
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:50:13.533