Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
You can find below details on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on Intel Corporation. You can see more info on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver at http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
. Usually the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder, depending on the user's option during install. esrv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 730.27 KB (747792 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 35.32 MB (37039070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallPsm.exe (551.73 KB)
- esrv.exe (730.27 KB)
- esrv_svc.exe (805.27 KB)
- rmdtntkl.exe (170.27 KB)
- task.exe (161.77 KB)
- iasopt.exe (321.26 KB)
- lrio.exe (1.66 MB)
- cpappletexe.exe (3.23 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (629.66 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (612.16 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.56 MB)
- ng.exe (485.38 KB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (262.66 KB)
- PfWizard.exe (5.06 MB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.58 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1.00 MB)
- iprodifx.exe (5.30 MB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 20.10.0002.7558
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a program offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 12:11:01.567