Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your computerIntel Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. Click on http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
to get more facts about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder, subject to the user's decision. Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver's main file takes around 866.46 KB (887256 bytes) and is called SocketHeciServer.exe.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.64 MB (28987376
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SocketHeciServer.exe (866.46 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (17.15 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (18.15 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.08 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (315.15 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (662.65 KB)
- cpappletexe.exe (3.23 MB)
- EvtEng.exe (621.20 KB)
- iconvrtr.exe (606.70 KB)
- iWrap.exe (4.56 MB)
- PanDhcpDns.exe (259.70 KB)
- ZeroConfigService.exe (3.64 MB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This data is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 17.13.2000.2036
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application marketed by Intel Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". The Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After removing Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:58.690