Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver from your PCIntel Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Intel Corporation. Please follow http://www.intel.com/support/go/wireless_support
if you want to read more on Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver on Intel Corporation's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called SocketHeciServer.exe and occupies 866.44 KB (887232 bytes).
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 9.99 MB (10476560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SocketHeciServer.exe (866.44 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrApp.exe (13.85 KB)
- IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (14.35 KB)
- IAStorHelp.exe (1.05 MB)
- IAStorIcon.exe (279.35 KB)
- IAStorIconLaunch.exe (35.50 KB)
- IAStorUI.exe (648.85 KB)
- iSCTAgent.exe (204.80 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.00 MB)
- KbmsInstaller.exe (17.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,022.30 KB)
- iprodifx.exe (4.91 MB)
This web page is about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver version 17.00.5000.1609
only. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is an application released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) PRO/Wireless Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:13:27.423