Intel(R) Control Center
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Intel(R) Control Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Intel(R) Control Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled IntelControlCenter.exe and occupies 498.50 KB (510464 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Intel(R) Control Center. They occupy 1.26 MB (1319960
bytes) on disk.
- IntelControlCenter.exe (498.50 KB)
- SetupICC.exe (790.52 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Control Center version 18.104.22.1686
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Intel(R) Control Center:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Control Center is an application by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Intel(R) Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Control Center". The Intel(R) Control Center app will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Control Center in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel(R) Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:33:24.477