Intel(R) Control Center
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center from your systemIntel Corporation
. More information about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Intel(R) Control Center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Control Center\uninstaller\SetupICC.exe -uninstall -force -confirm is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Control Center. Intel(R) Control Center's primary file takes around 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) and is called IntelControlCenter.exe.
Intel(R) Control Center is comprised of the following executables which take 1.26 MB (1326328
bytes) on disk:
- IntelControlCenter.exe (500.00 KB)
- SetupICC.exe (795.24 KB)
This web page is about Intel(R) Control Center version 220.127.116.111
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel(R) Control Center:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Intel(R) Control Center is an application offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Intel(R) Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Control Center app will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel(R) Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Control Center.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Control Center by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:37.250