Intel Audio Studio
This page is about Intel Audio Studio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Intel Audio Studio from your computerIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Intel Audio Studio at ##ID_STRING1##
. Intel Audio Studio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Intel Audio Studio directory, depending on the user's decision. Intel Audio Studio's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. IntelAudioStudio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.71 MB (9138176 bytes) on disk.
Intel Audio Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.77 MB (9195520
bytes) on disk.
- iasocxut.exe (28.00 KB)
- iasxml.exe (28.00 KB)
- IntelAudioStudio.exe (8.71 MB)
The current web page applies to Intel Audio Studio version 2.00.00136
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel Audio Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Intel Audio Studio is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Intel Audio Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel Audio Studio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel Audio Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel Audio Studio". If it exists on your system the Intel Audio Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel Audio Studio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel Audio Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Intel Audio Studio:
- The web site of the application is: ##ID_STRING1##
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel Audio Studio.
8. After uninstalling Intel Audio Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel Audio Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel Audio Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel Audio Studio by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel Audio Studio by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel Audio Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 09:53:53.593