Intel AppUp(SM) center
You can find below details on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(SM) center from your computerIntel
. You can find out more on Intel or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory (same installation drive as Windows). Intel AppUp(SM) center's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Intel AppUp(SM) center's primary file takes about 910.75 KB (932608 bytes) and is called AppUp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel AppUp(SM) center. They take 7.99 MB (8375412
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (77.25 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.55 MB)
- AppUp.exe (910.75 KB)
- arh.exe (76.25 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (147.81 KB)
- ismagent.exe (149.31 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (172.81 KB)
- jrh.exe (398.75 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.25 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (52.75 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.81 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (280.00 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.75 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (5.50 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (29.75 KB)
This data is about Intel AppUp(SM) center version 37466
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(SM) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(SM) center is a program by Intel. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Intel AppUp(SM) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(SM) center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(SM) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(SM) center". The Intel AppUp(SM) center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel AppUp(SM) center in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel AppUp(SM) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel AppUp(SM) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(SM) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(SM) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel AppUp(SM) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(SM) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(SM) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel AppUp(SM) center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 18:38:25.257