Intel AppUp(R) center
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. You can find out more on Intel or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelAppUpCenter\IntelAppStore folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Intel AppUp(R) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelAppUpCenter\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's primary executable file and it takes around 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy about 6.05 MB (6343931
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.57 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 40254
of Intel AppUp(R) center. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel AppUp(R) center:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program released by the software company Intel. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found very quickly. After you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 15:38:24.150