Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. Check out here
for more info on Intel. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's primary executable file and it occupies about 896.28 KB (917792 bytes) on disk.
Intel AppUp(R) center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.42 MB (8824920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (77.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.96 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.28 KB)
- arh.exe (76.28 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.28 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.28 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.78 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.28 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.28 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.78 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.28 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (30.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 18.104.22.168651.30
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel AppUp(R) center:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application offered by the software company Intel. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:36:41.487