You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Integration Designer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Integration Designer from your PCRemote Technologies Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Remote Technologies Inc.. Please follow http://www.rticorp.com/
if you want to read more on Integration Designer on Remote Technologies Inc.'s website. Integration Designer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RTI\Integration Designer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Integration Designer. idesign.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 15.41 MB (16161632 bytes) on disk.
Integration Designer contains of the executables below. They take 26.71 MB (28007128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- btned32.exe (118.00 KB)
- cbed32.exe (123.50 KB)
- idesign.exe (15.41 MB)
- irlib.exe (427.41 KB)
- PCEmu.exe (3.23 MB)
- RS232Lib.exe (365.85 KB)
- zbconfig.exe (297.50 KB)
- RTIUSB2_Install.exe (6.76 MB)
This page is about Integration Designer version 9.41.0000
only. You can find below info on other versions of Integration Designer:
...click to view all...
Integration Designer is an application released by Remote Technologies Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Integration Designer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Integration Designer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Integration Designer or simply click the Search field and type in "Integration Designer". If it is installed on your PC the Integration Designer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Integration Designer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integration Designer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Integration Designer:
- The publisher is: http://www.rticorp.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integration Designer.
8. After removing Integration Designer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Integration Designer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integration Designer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integration Designer by Remote Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Integration Designer by Remote Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integration Designer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 19:08:08.073