Integrated Camera is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SunplusIT. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Integrated Camera. The program's main executable file occupies 94.91 KB (97192 bytes) on disk and is labeled un_dext.exe.
The executables below are part of Integrated Camera. They take about 698.88 KB (715650
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (252.87 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (72.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (85.87 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.99 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Integrated Camera. You can find below a few links to other Integrated Camera releases:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program marketed by the software company SunplusIT. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Integrated Camera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Integrated Camera in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 04:31:58.240