This page is about Integrated Camera for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Usually the Integrated Camera program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Integrated Camera's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Integrated Camera. They take 8.15 MB (8548840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.36 KB)
The current page applies to Integrated Camera version 10.0.15063.11296
alone. Click on the links below for other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Integrated Camera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Integrated Camera in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integrated Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 09:27:33.840